Take pride in working at a place with a sterling reputation.
A leading global company, MPT draws top talent with an enviable compensation and benefits package, great corporate culture and promising career growth.
From a thoughtful hiring process to professional development plans, MPT doesn’t just hire people. We place highly skilled employees in significant roles and pledge to engage them with meaningful work and grow their abilities.
Just as MPT cares about healthcare solutions and communities where we operate, we care about our employees’ well-being both professionally and personally.
Employees enjoy immediate placement on projects, and they benefit from:
- Fast-track experience
- Continuing education and professional growth opportunities
- Guidance from an in-house executive and industrial psychologist whose sole charge is to help with professional development
MPT encourages work-life balance. The workforce of approximately 100 feels like an extended family, and employees genuinely care about each other. To support health and wellness, MPT offers gym membership allowances, on-site yoga and concierge physician fee reimbursement.
Many MPT employees volunteer their time, talent and treasure. MPT promotes the giving spirit that already pervades our workforce by offering a day of PTO for volunteer opportunities at favorite causes. Many executives hold board positions at charities in our community and applaud employees who pursue such opportunities.
Diversity & Inclusion
An equal-opportunity employer, MPT also sponsors periodic diversity seminars and training.
Comparison shopping for benefits? We’re proud of the package we offer:
- Top-of-the-line insurance coverages including health, secondary health, dental, vision and life—individual coverage is available at no cost to employee
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Stock awards
- Monthly fitness allowance for employees with gym memberships and/or training programs
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to employee
- Open, collaborative workspaces
- Personnel development plan with manager to plan trainings and conferences, including off-site corporate retreats
- Additional day of paid time off annually for charitable work